1) In the school ("kwoon"), students should salute before and after leaving the designated workout area.
2) Respect should be shown toward all instructors, classmates, and the art.
3) All students are expected to be on time for class.
4) No street clothes, wristwatches, rings, loose jewelry, or cell phones are to be worn during class.
5) Be respectful of the school and restrict your cell phone activities to outside use only. Cell phone ringers must be turned off or set to "vibrate" while inside of the school.
6) No smoking, chewing gum, eating, or drinking beverages (other than water) inside of the school.
7) Traditional kung-fu attire is required when practicing in the school. Acceptable traditional attire is considered to be a black "Jing Mo" jacket and pants, or a school T-shirt or pullover and black Jing Mo pants. New students should wear loose, comfortable pants and shirts until they are able to acquire their uniforms.
8) All students must ask the Chief Instructor or an Assistant Instructor permission before practicing with weapons inside of the school. Do not handle or otherwise remove any weapons from the rack or wall without permission from the Chief Instructor or an Assistant Instructor.
9) All students must ask the Chief Instructor or an Assistant Instructor permission before practicing step-sparring techniques on their own in the school. Free-sparring is not allowed without prior approval and supervision by the Chief Instructor.
10) Do not expect to be taught something new every class. Further instruction is dependent upon proficiency.
11) Do not request instruction from other classmates. Do not offer instruction to other classmates without prior approval by the Chief Instructor.
12) Students are not allowed to teach outside of the school or make use of the Association name without certification or prior approval by the Chief Instructor.
13) Practice, practice, practice. Training outside of class is just as important as what you do in class.
14) All students release the Association, Chief Instructor, any and all assistants, staff, agents and other students from any and all liability for any damages and/or injuries.